Thoughts
hit you badly... You are kind of numb.. Nothing excites you... Nothing pulls
you down...
These are
the moments when it’s hard to pretend as everything is going fine, moments in which
one wants to be oneself, without caring for others.
Moments in
which one gets tired of smiling or crying... Just want to be alone... away from
all the chaos of life...
Don’t have
anything to regret... Coz whatever happened... Was the right thing to do at
that moment...?
I did
whatever my heart felt and my mind agreed to do... So how can that be wrong now
which was so right at that moment... no..?
Sometimes you keep yourself awake whole night long... Coz you don’t wanna dream... Oh! Yeah, it’s been long time I saw a dream. Though I called myself a dreamer, but it’s a different story now...
I am tired of smashing my dreams with my own
hands... I am tired of expecting that some miracle will happen and things will
change...
No, truth
is that whatever is gone is gone... You can’t change time... how can you expect
when you can’t even change yourself...
It’s about
how well you gather yourself again. Can you be so weak that a mild breeze of
emotions can carry you away from everything? Or you are strong enough to
sustain the blow.
Depends
totally on you which way you wanna treat yourself... Like a lost soul or like
the real YOU which you deserve.
Tootkar bikhar jana is not a thing to be proud but tootkar sambhalna us lamhe ko dil mei chupa kar rakhna aur fir aage badhna is what we call life!!
Song of the moment-
yeh honsla
kaise jhuke... yeh aarzoo kaise ruke.. manzil mushkil to kya.. dhundhla sahil
to kya.. tanha ye dil to kya ho...


i love this song and what is written is absolute truth in all's life.. good going:-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDelete