Letting
go is the hardest thing to do. Not only because we are letting go someone or
something we really want and desire, someone we really love; but mostly because
we tend to see it as “I failed” or “I wasn’t enough” or “I should have done
this or maybe that” or “what is wrong with me”, “I am not loved” or “I don’t
deserve it” OR “The Bitch”, “The Bastard” “I Hate him/her”, “He/she doesn’t
deserve me”, “After all what I did?!”. SO we tend to try, to beg, to be super
glued, to pray, to cry, to change ourselves maybe! to wait, to compromise, to
follow, to seek revenge, to show them other people want us, or whatever that we
do to channel this Anger or Pain of losing this person…and we never stop to ask
the question why? no matter how confident we are we never stop asking ourselves
“why?”
The Way I See It: : It is hard to let go because we are AFRAID,
because we do not TRUST ourselves enough and because we don’t have enough FAITH
to let go and keep going KNOWING that we will have what we deserve in this
life. We need a lot of healing, self-love, self-forgiveness and trust to let go
and move on. I wish all of us to master the art of Goodbyes and Letting Go because
after all …we will never know maybe it will come back to us or maybe we will
have something or someone even better!…… so let us all stop being afraid/tired/bitter/angry/
of having another love story, another person, another job, another car, another
dress, another friend and have faith in ourselves, God and the universe to give
us what we believe we deserve. And YES our destiny is NEVER EVER tied to anyone
who has left.
Der Lagi Lekin Maine
Ab Hai Jeena Seekh Liya Jaise
Bhi Ho Din


Nice One.. Its soo true.. I have learnt to let go now.. I have learnt to be with myself and not to expect now.. I have learnt to bear the pain alone now..
ReplyDeleteFocus on what you desire!!
DeleteSo ... decide that let go them ....
ReplyDeleteGod Always Gives Us What We Deserve Not What We Want!! Just Because We as Human Ready to Compromise and Settle for Little But He Knows We Deserve Far Better Than That..!!
ReplyDeleteTrue that
Delete<3 <3
ReplyDeleteDon't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
They never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right,…
You are not the circus stop giving attention to clowns:p
DeleteM still learning how people let go things/people.
ReplyDelete:( we all keep learning
Delete😙
DeleteLet go... It's just two simple words that have a meaning which encompasses a lifetime's acceptance of one's existence. The words' application is as heavy as lead while equally as light as a feather with each one's acceptance which corelatively depends upon circumstances,heartbreak, pain endurance and above all... A soulistic forgiveness of both the offender and the episode.
ReplyDeleteSmall words.... Big meaning of life!!
Stay true#lifematters#letgo !!
Superb very nicely framed and it teaches how to be U
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteAmazing article.... Way of living a peaceful life.... One do learn alot from it.. nicely written..
ReplyDeleteBelieve in U
ReplyDeleteNicely written. But sometimes letting go is not easy when that person has left his/her footprints on our heart deeply, In that case what is the way of moving forward or letting them go if every now and then small situation reminds you of that person only.
ReplyDeleteLet go is a state of mind - to reach this stage of consciousness you need the necessary erosion in your heart. The cause of erosion can be all the reasons you mentioned Priya.
ReplyDeleteSo love/trust ....get battered ....get up....let things/people go...love/trust again....let the cycle continue. You have to have an eventful life you see...else what's the point.
So are you ready to fall or rise in love AGAIN
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete